Improve quality to increase survival
Research shows that quality bystander CPR is directly associated with positive cardiac arrest outcomes. Training helps prepare a bystander to deliver CPR, but it is a challenge for instructors to provide accurate and objective feedback on their performance.
Little Anne is now available with feedback technology, which has been shown to improve CPR skill acquisition and performance.
Little Anne QCPR uses Bluetooth Smart technology, connecting with tablets and smartphones to deliver QCPR measurement and feedback.
Efficient Teaching for Effective Learning
Little Anne QCPR allows an instructor to monitor up to six learners at the same time from the palm of their hand. The Instructor App provides an easy to view performance summary that highlights which students may require further guidance.
At a glance you can pick up who is not compressing deeply enough, who is not compressing at the correct rate and who is over ventilating.
Fun & Engaging
With objective feedback and scoring, learners are motivated not only to compete with one another, but also to try to beat their own best score. The competition element makes training more engaging and interactive and has been demonstrated to improve motivation.3
Measure to improve
The following options can be used with Little Anne QCPR to obtain real-time and summary feedback of CPR performance. The feedback interface is consistent with other Laerdal QCPR solutions, and has been proven to be intuitive and effective for performing and improving quality CPR.
QCPR Instructor App
With this app, the instructor gets a performance overview of up to six manikins, simultaneously. Using their own observations and the objective feedback from the app, the instructor can quickly and effectively coach the learners to improve.
- Real-time objective feedback for six learners
- Performance summary with score and improvement tips
- List of all saved results
Available to download free through the Apple App Store
QCPR Learner App
This app can be used by the learner to practice on their own. Multiple learners can also use the app to coach each other.
- Real-time objective feedback for the learner
- List of all saved results
Available to download free through the Apple App Store & Android Play Store
Small and portable, SkillGuide provides a tethered “plug and play” feedback option that can be used for standalone training, or as a supplement to the apps. While the Instructor gets feedback from the Instructor app, SkillGuide provides the learner with feedback (the Learner app cannot be connected to the manikin when the Instructor app is connected).
What is QCPR?
Learn more about how QCPR measurement and feedback technology can help you improve CPR quality, training efficiency and learner engagement.
Already own a Little Anne?
All existing Little Anne manikins with compression springs can be upgraded quickly and easily with the Little Anne QCPR Upgrade Kit.
- Little Anne's anatomically correct torso and sternal notch allow the student to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to conducting adult CPR training.
Feedback devices can be used to conduct QCPR training.
- Due to the highly realistic chest movement and compression resistance feedback devices, such as the CPRmeter, can be used to enhance training and ensure real time feedback and quality debriefing is provided.
- Audible feedback reinforces correct compression depth. An optional “clicker” feature signals when the correct compression depth is achieved.
A practical and durable construction allows unequalled long-term use.
- Economical disposable airways for quick and easy clean-up.
- Removable and reusable faces for convenient and affordable maintenance.